With membership in DC ABA, you become a part of a group of people who share your passion and quest for advancement of the field of applied behavior analysis. Join this group of behavior analysts, students, parents, professionals and educators to disseminate research, best practices, career development opportunities, and behavioral ethics in the district. Membership will aid your quest for education, supervision, services, and employment in the field of ABA.
Open Committees needing your expertise and input:
1. The Membership Committee will focus on supporting members of DCABA (i.e., trainings, resources, socializing) and growing the number of members, which includes behavior analysts, other professionals, RBTs, parents, allies, etc.
2. The Program Committee will focus on organizing any events (i.e., annual conference, special events, etc.) for DCABA.
3. The Marketing/Publications Committee will focus on creating and maintaining all printed and online publications of DCABA, including social media posts, blog, and resources for membership and public educational purposes.
4. The Public Policy Committee will focus on furthering the regulated practice of behavior analysis in Washington, D.C., including research of licensure initiatives across the country, drafting licensure laws for D.C. and lobbying for their ratification.
1. Fill out your application for membership today!
2. Pay the membership dues
If you are not a member, click to find the membership that is right for you!
Copyright © 2019 District ABA. All rights reserved.